REGISTRATION CLOSES: 18th July, 2021.
What you'll get:
- The chance to hear an INPP Australia practitioner, Leanne Girotto, present about How Nutrition Can Impact Behaviour, Learning and Concentration."
- The opportunity to meet part of your Supervision requirements without the need to travel.
- Access to a full day's supervision and presentation answering your questions and other topics pertaining to your INPP practice.
- An online networking opportunity with colleagues who may be attending from NZ, Singapore or other parts of Australia.
- The opportunity to meet your bi-annual INPP Supervision requirements to maintain Licentiate status without leaving home (or your office).
The date of this event is set for Friday July 23rd at 9.30am AEST.
A recording will be made available for a limited time following delivery of the event.
[ Please note: If you have not attended the International INPP Conference online (May 28th and 29th), or the face to face option in Palm Cove, you will need to fulfil additional INPP Australia Supervision requirements yet to be confirmed and advised.)
In the event this online training event cannot proceed due to circumstances beyond our control, Integrating Thinking will attempt to provide an alternative delivery option to ensure INPP Supervision requirements are met. ]